What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A complete guide to finding your bargain jeep and saving money
- Showing you the difference between a “Cherokee XJ” and a “Grand Cherokee”
- Showing you which is the better deal: the CJ7 or the Wrangler YJ
- Showing you about the various and diverse Jeep models
- Showing you how to get the best “bang for your buck”
- Showing you how to find a good deal on a Wrangler TJ
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Best Used Jeeps scores 71.31/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.4-the-love-of-jeeps.com/best-used-jeeps.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 4-the-love-of-jeeps.com you’ll also be taken through to 4-the-love-of-jeeps.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)